At 29.4" high, the Tall Pet Gate with Security Arms securely confines small, medium and some larger sized pets and is available in Wood and Wire construction. The security arms rest against the restricted opening making it very difficult for the pet to dislodge or push aside the gate, particularly good for use on smooth surfaces. Another feature of the Tall Pet Gate is the rubber pads on the wood security arms that prevent marking walls. In addition, this gate is offered in two sizes, the Small Span extends from 27.6" to 50" Wide and the Large Span extends from 40.6" to 75.5" Wide. The support legs are 24.4" long and resist tipping and improve stability. They have rubber pads on the bottom to protect the floor and resist skidding. The gate has a sliding "adjustable-width" feature that makes it easily expandable to the width of your choice without using awkward hardware. The freestanding design means that no installation is necessary.
- Freestanding design allows for easy placement in the home
- Longer support legs resist tipping over
- Security Arms also resist tipping and make gate difficult to dislodge from restricted opening
- Non-marking rubber feet protect floor surfaces and minimize skidding
- Made from Durable Eco-Friendly hardwood construction with Chestnut Finish
- Chew resistant steel wire .144 Dia. is Black powder coated for protection and durability.
- Recommended for small, medium and some larger dogs
- Not recommended as a child gate.
- Minor assembly required.
|Crown Pet Gates - Tall gate
|Spans||27' to 50.0'||40' to 74.50'|
|Length of Support Legs||24.4'||24.4'|
|SHeight of Gate||29.4'||29.4'|
|Space between gage wire slats||1.1'||1.1'|
|Shipping Weight||17 lbs||24 lbs|